We respect the privacy of our Customers, customers, and visitors to our Web site, www.pinnacletpa.com. While offering our web site users the advantages and convenience of web-based technologies, we also strive to employ practices that ensure information collected about customers and visitors is used conscientiously and appropriately.
What information is collected on www.pinnacletpa.com?
Generally, information is used to help us better serve our customers.
- General visitors: We collect information for internal marketing purposes about pages that visitors browse. This information does not contain e-mail addresses.
- Customers: We collect personally identifiable information necessary for registration to view Pinnacle Claims Management, Inc protected news, resources and marketing collateral.
What are "cookies?" & how are they used?
A "cookie" is a packet of information that a web server sends to a user’s computer to identify that specific user the next time he or she visits the site.
How do we use information collected on www.pinnacletpa.com?
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site, enhance the value of our products, and communicate with customers as follows:
- www.pinnacletpa.com has access to customer information for purposes of communicating with customers and furthering the mission of the company.
- www.pinnacletpa.com may contact customers about events and opportunities.
How may customers opt out of receiving materials?
Any customer who does not wish to be contacted by us or an organization with which we might otherwise share contact information may let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact information below. Customers and customers may request to opt out of specific e-mail communications from www.pinnacletpa.com or request an overall opt out of both mail and e-mail communications.
How may customers review their information or request a change of information?
Customers and customers may update their information using the user edit screen. Alternately, customers and customers may go to www.pinnacletpa.com to review the following types of information maintained about them:
- Contact information, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses
- Requests to change or review information may be sent to us using the contact information below.
How may customers, or visitors request information about the security of www.pinnacletpa.com?
We have reasonable security measures in place at our physical facilities and on our web server to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information collected from customers and visitors. Requests to review security information may be sent to us using the contact information below.
Periodically we may use collected information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. When our information collection and dissemination practices change, we will post the policy changes on www.pinnacletpa.com.
How do I contact www.pinnacletpa.com?
17620 Fitch Street Irvine, CA 92614