We work hard to extend your health care dollars. Thus, our cost management features have been designed to save you money. In our ongoing efforts to control costs, we have the following options available to help identify and implement useful money management tactics:
- Resource-Based Relative Value Scale (RBRVS)
- Diagnostic Related Group (DRG)
- Ambulatory Surgical/Surgery Center Schedule (ASC)
You also have the flexibility to elect a percentage of RBRVS set by Medicare.
Pinnacle has a specialized team of nurses on standby to help with any situation. We also provide supplemental care management services in conjunction with any program you choose and assist in determining the most appropriate programs for your group.
Through a successful audit, you can be sure claims have been paid appropriately by accounting for things like network discounts, provider payments, and identifying fraudulent activity. This allows you to assess and recoup any unchecked losses and identify areas for improvement. We are also happy to work with an external audit firm on your behalf.
We offer an array of wellness services to help you, your employees, and their dependents make healthy lifestyle choices. Whether your goal is to lose weight, start an exercise plan, quit smoking, or manage stress, you’ll receive the information, motivation and tools you need to get started. Contact us to learn more.
Some key benefits:
- Ultimate convenience; your employees don’t have to travel
- Reduces time away from work
- Increases likelihood of earlier diagnoses and treatment
- Reduces the amount of emergency room visits
- Flexible program; you can choose from mobile or stationary set-up
These advantages all work to help lower health care premium costs, while boosting overall employee health and wellbeing. Request a quote and find out how much you can save with Pinnacle’s onsite employee clinics.