Whether you’re an employer, plan participant, broker, or provider, you have secure access to our proprietary online tools to retrieve health benefit information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our online tools allow access to reports, updates to profile information, eligibility and enrollment, and secure payments.
With Affordable Care Act (ACA) regulations like the Employer Shared Responsibility Tax – better known as the “Pay or Play Tax” – employers like you face a number of reporting and compliance requirements, and the tax liabilities and penalties that go along with them.
In-house solutions and typical payroll reporting cannot fully address the evolving complexity of the ACA. Fortunately, Pinnacle's ACA Dashboard can.
Driven by the unique needs of our employers and brokers, our proprietary online health benefits tool can be customized to provide access to the information and reports you need most. Key capabilities include:
- Update and add employee information
- Terminations on an individual basis or multiple terminations
- View claims details and status
- Request duplicate explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Review employee eligibility history
- Generate detailed reports
- Print temporary ID cards
- Query reports for in depth health benefit data analysis
- Schedule online payments
PERC is a free tool available to our employers and brokers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We offer one-on-one program training so you can begin accessing your plan information immediately and understand how to maximize all that this resource has to offer.
HealthCare Advisor for Plan Participants
This convenient online resource is designed to help you and your employees make more informed health decisions.
With Healthcare Advisor, you can:
- Learn about your health - including treatment options, complications and risks, and recovery time.
- Choose a hospital - research experience, reputation, and care quality
- Learn about medications - compare drug treatment options for your condition
- Estimate the cost of care – including prescription drugs, physician office visits, diagnostics and lab tests
- Access a medical encyclopedia in English and Spanish
Find the information you’re looking for with HealthCare Advisor.
HealthView Online for Plan Participants
We help make managing your employee benefits a little easier by giving your employees convenient access to their health benefits information via a secure, easy-to-use online tool.
With HealthView, employees can:
- Look up claims status and history
- Order a replacement ID card
- Review explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Look up providers
- Download forms
- Search within a plan document
- Email customer service
- Update contact information
HealthView is a free tool available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Empower your employees to stay in control of their health benefits with this online tool.
Online Enrollment for Employees
By eliminating paper forms, we simplify the enrollment process with easy, online enrollment. The online enrollment application enables employees to make their own health benefit elections via a convenient and secure online form.
- Selecting benefit plans based on employee eligibility criteria
- User friendly, online screens that guide employees through the open enrollment process from start to finish
- Real-time employee updates such as: change of address, marital status, dependent information, and dependents status
- Links to provider websites
- Review of company-specific plan documents
- Election of voluntary, optional products
Online Provider Information System (OPIS)
OPIS allows health care providers direct access to patient information via this convenient online tool. Providers can look up eligibility, deductibles, claim status, benefit plan information and more so that they do not have to call customer service to obtain such information.
OPIS is offered to providers free of charge and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.