This is a fast pace Call Center environment. Our Customer Service Representative I position provides consultative telephonic and web-based assistance regarding Covered California’s health plans, insurance coverage, and application/enrollment processes. We provide service to a wide range of customers including; Brokers/Agents, Doctor Offices, Small Businesses, Employees/Dependents.
To be successful you will;
·Have the ability to foster and build collaborative working relationships with Health Insurance Agents/Brokers, Employers, Employees/Dependents, Qualified Health Plans (QHP), federal and state agency contacts and other stakeholders in Covered CA’s Health Benefit Exchange (HBEX) administration.
·Become the subject matter expert for Covered CA and the Health Benefit Exchange benefits, eligibility/enrollment and application processes. Must be able to effectively communicate that expertise to both internal and external customers.
·Provide telephonic and web-based outreach to provide informational support to assist with the Qualified Health Plan (QHP) selection, application completion, and benefit termination processes.
·Work collaboratively with other Covered CA department operations to ensure the call center experiences are optimized.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum three recent years experience within a call center environment; preferably within the healthcare industry with knowledge of government regulations, federal, state and local health benefit programs.
- Strong computing and keyboarding skills and experience using CRM software.
- Ability to learn, retain and apply knowledge of the various operations of the organization, products and services.
- Strong verbal communication skills including active listening; uses written communication skills to record inquiry information and activity into the Client Relationship Management (CRM).
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Send resume to Lola Da Silva, email@example.com